Paediatric Medical Care

Paediatric Medical Care

Back to What medical care may a child with CdLS need?

CdLS is usually recognised from birth by an experienced children’s doctor (paediatrician or clinical geneticist). Paediatricians or clinical geneticists play a key part in the clinical care of a child with CdLS. 

Once an infant or child has been diagnosed with CdLS, they will need to be assessed for common structural abnormalities of the body associated with the syndrome. These may require management or surveillance.


Show all detail properties of the topic

Sub topics for 'Paediatric Medical Care'

Add a subtopic to 'Paediatric Medical Care'

order key Topic Title Delete

About the website contents

All of the information contained within these questions and answers is for education purposes only. The place to get specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment is your doctor. Use of this site is strictly at your own risk. If you find something that you think needs correction or clarification, please let us know, contact see below.