I think my child has CdLS; what can I do?

I think my child has CdLS, what can I do?

If you suspect that your child has CdLS, you should arrange for an evaluation by a genetics specialist. Arrangements can usually be made through your local physician, hospital, or university medical center.

About the website contents

All of the information on this WebSite is for education purposes only. The place to get specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment is your doctor. Use of this site is strictly at your own risk. If you find something that you think needs correction or clarification, please let us know at: 

Send a email: